Future Pump Track zone in Whatcom Falls park!
Did you Know?
- The WMBC has already received approval from City Council for a pump track in Whatcom Falls Park!
- We will be proposing 2 more pump tracks in Bellingham City parks in 2017?
- The Whatcom Falls Pump Track will be 16,500 square feet (1/3 of an acre) in size.
- It will accommodate ALL levels of riding and have a separate pump track for groms and beginners.
- The pump track is being designed and co-built by Steve Wentz – one of the best pump track builders in the world – along with further design and testing input from pump track champion (and good friend), Jill Kintner.
- The Whatcom Falls pump track will cost an estimated $30,000 for the construction, storm water remediation, permitting, and signage. That is a fraction of what other similar-sized public pump tracks cost around the country.
View original post 107 more words